Wednesday 17 February 2016

'I know there's gonna' be good times' in 2016 for the following reasons:



Hello!




It has been a while since I have posted up about a show, and I am returning to say 'Hey...I'm back!'

My short time away from the blog has really been due to tending to my 'career garden of life' (and expanding my corny vocabulary).

Since starting the blog, I left my beloved Drama department in very good hands, and decided to pursue what might be called a Portfolio Career. So now, I have a Radio show on Vibe 107.6 in Watford, I present across various different platforms, I teach, act, 
 write comedy and perform as part of a sketch duo. 

So just a few small changes that I've been adjusting to since leaving the security of my full-time job!

Writing this blog over the past year has taught me to never give up and follow your dreams, as so many of the performers I have written about or interviewed have demonstrated. They have been truly inspiring, and I hope this blog inspires you to seek out some of the fantastic dance, theatre and comedy shows that are coming up this year in my treasured city. 

Whether you are visiting from afar (do come in) or live around the corner (local estate or mews development) all are WELCOME!

Come and enjoy the bloody great talent that we've got...because we've got bucket loads!


Hope to see you around


Jen x





No comments:

Post a Comment